Andi’s website probably should be called ‘Adventures of a Beauty’ and not My Beautiful Adventures…. well, now that i think of it, she does have beautiful adventures also, in addition to her own obvious beauty.
Trying to set my record for use of the same word in one sentence, but I think I’ve just confused myself in the meantime.
Here are some of Andi’s thoughts on her website: “I believe that you can drink champagne any time of the day. I believe that humans should be able to breathe underwater. I believe that peace is the only way to peace. I believe that chocolate fixes every problem. I believe that Sunday’s are best spent in bed drinking a cafe con leche and reading the NY Times.”
She’s a world traveler. Chinese medicine practitioner. Writer. Photographer. Most likely soon to be conqueror of the known world — well, at least the internet world. And a lucky Argentinean man is to take her hand in marriage in a few months and dash the hopes of untold numbers of her readers.
Follow her (link above), read her, enjoy her excellent website, and also track her down on Twitter, Andi’s Twitter Profile. In the interim, enjoy her answers to the Lucky 13:
1. Festival that you would most like to go to that you haven’t yet?
I have been fantasizing about attending the ‘Festival in the Desert’ in Mali for what seems like forever! I am not a camper, but I think I could rough it for this once-in-a-lifetime event.
2. Worst award winning movie you have ever seen?
I will probably offend quite a few people with this answer, but what the hell, “Lord of the Rings.” I do not for the life of me understand the interest in fantasy films like that. Zzzzzzzzz
3. What is the favorite room in your house and why?
My sunroom (I live in the South, every house has them). Every morning I start my day with a cup of coffee and the NY Times in that room. I love the way the light comes in, just puts me in the best mood.
4. Beach or mountains?
Oh please, like there is even a choice? I am the biggest sun worshiper in the world!
5. Special question for you, since I heard you are soon marrying an incredibly handsome Argentinean: If you were not getting married, and could only date the men from one country (not Argentina) for the rest of your life, tell us the country.
Spain… no, Australia…. no, Chile — except a specific part of Chile, Easter Island. I was recently there and I have to tell you if I was not engaged I might have gotten into a little trouble with one of the locals. I have never seen in such an abundance so many tall, dark, buff (and I mean buff), exotic, sexy men before!
6. What is the title of your future biography?
The Girl that Was Born with a Suitcase in Her Hand
7. Where was the largest dinner tab you have ever been a part of?
I once went on a date with a current NY Yankee (who shall remain nameless). I had just moved to NYC and did not really know my way around yet and when he invited me to see a fight, I thought we would actually be going to the fight in person. I cannot tell you how surprised I was when I walked into the place and saw naked women walking around. He had taken me to the infamous Scores. The only way to make the date tolerable was to partake in the free food and lots of alcohol. I believe the tab was way over $5000 by the end of the evening.
8. What do you miss most from high school?
My swimming career. I used to be nationally ranked swimmer and while I do not miss the 6AM practices before school, I do miss the competition.
9. Celebrity that you’d most like to slap or otherwise taunt in person?
This is probably a boring answer, but any Republican pundit on TV, especially those on Fox News.
10. Most embarrassing song or artist on your iPod?
I kinda have a thing for Ricky Martin.
11. Funniest person you have experienced in person?
I am going to have to say my baby brother. He reminds me of Jim Halpert on “The Office.” His facial expressions alone make me laugh hysterically.
12. Fill in the blank: if I knew I wouldn’t get arrested or otherwise punished, I would _____________.
Drive at least twice the speed limit. I would probably also steals someone’s seat in First Class on all of my flights.
13. What is your most treasured personal possession?
It is a tie between my engagement ring and my passport. Both are like a body part to me.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my feed.