Cailin was one of the first people I started following once I joined Twitter. Frankly, I don’t remember how I was lucky enough to find her, but I do know that I picked one of my earliest Twitter friends well. She remains someone that I look forward to hearing from, following, reading, and most recently watching her videos. She’s got a lot of stuff going on and in my book, all of it is good.
The other thing I am jealous about is that she has traveled with, and become fast friends, with some of my other favorites on the web, The Aussie Nomad and Candice Walsh. Now that I think about it…. a travel meet-up with all four of us, and many beers…. hmmmmm. I now have a plan for 2011.
In the meantime, before that video post (of the 4 of us getting our drunk on, since Cailin videos everything!) gets created and goes viral, go read her at Cailin Travels website and follow her on Twitter: Cailin’s Twitter profile. And enjoy her answers to the Lucky 13:
1. Most embarrassing thing on your iPod?
I honestly don’t have much music on my iPhone but I guess I would have to say “If You Seek Amy” by Britney Spears haha I’ve chosen to leave out the hard core rap… thats another story for another time…
2. What do you fear most about old age?
hmmm probably being all alone when I’m old but the people I see when my Alzheimers kicks in should keep me entertained hopefully.
3. Rum, vodka, tequila, whiskey or gin?
Vodka allllll the way. Tequila makes me a very mean person and forget everything, nasty nasty stuff tequila.
4. Fill in the blank: I wish there was a Nobel Prize for _______________.
Dimples. That way I might actually have a chance to win one at some point in my life time. Oh wait was that suppose to be a serious answer…?
5. Pineapple on pizza. Genius or perversion?
Since I only have two options I would have to say Genius. I don’t ever order it myself but I’ll definitely eat it and like it if its there.
6. Who plays you in the movie about your life?
I would pick Marylin Monroe, but I think I am a few years behind on that one. My other choice would be Emma Watson, I think my life would be much more entertaining if I’m played with a British Accent.
7. Worst pick up line you have ever heard?
Guy: I don’t think I have your phone number yet.
Cailin: What? I don’t even know your name, we’ve never even spoken to each other before?!
Guy: Ok tell me how to spell your name too.
Cailin: Candice what do you think?
Candice: Its C A I L I N and her number is…..
8. What is a word or phrase that makes you cringe when you hear it or read it?
Moist. Just say it slowly a couple times, it will give you the shivers trust me. Try saying it while eating a banana too, the noise will make you gag I promise haha
9. What is your biggest pet peeve? (to qualify as a pet peeve, it has to be something so unimportant that there is no way it should logically bother you)
When people call me Darlin’ or hun. I could just punch someone in the face when they say that to me!
10. What is the most romantic place you have ever been?
I would have to say Fiji. Unfortunately I didn’t have any romantic moments while there but it has lots and lots of potential!
11. Mom and Dad are never going to read this, so I can now admit that I lied to them big time about _____________.
I wish I was able to write something good here, but honestly I’ve got nothing! I’ve never really seen the point in lying and my parents are pretty cool about most things and if not I just take the wrath, as long as no one died it can’t be that bad right….. oh I sound so un-exciting now dammit! haha
12. What is the best Halloween costume you have ever worn?
My Smurf Costume when I was a little kid!
13. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
It’s a toss up between Bruce Willis, Matthew McConaughey and Ryan Reynolds. HOT!!!!!!!!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my feed.