Some of the world’s most visited places in the European Union are found in Rome, the capital city of Italy. Millions of visitors come from around the world enjoy the Mediterranean cruise after visiting the city. One thing to consider here, since hotel room rentals can be so expensive, is checking out some of the Rome accommodation apartments that are available.
Top 5 most famous landmarks of Rome, Italy:
1. Piazza Navona. Built in the 1st century AD, is considered to be one of the world’s most beautiful piazzas. To be found are the Fontana dei Quatro Fiumi and the Fontana del Moro which are the two of Bernini’s fountains. It is said to be a popular location for artists who sells paintings to tourists.
2. Palazzo Senatorio. This Renaissance huge palace designed by Michelangelo, situated at the top of the Capitoline Hill in Rome, Italy is the home to the city government, and is one of the seven hills in Rome. The Romans Castor and Pollux sculptures are situated on the top left and the top right part of the staircase.
3. Trevi Fountain. Regarded as one of the most known fountains in the world. It is the largest Baroque fountain in the city with a sculpture of Neptune.
4. Scalinata della Trinita dei Monti. The 138 Spanish steps leading up to lovely church of Trinita dei Monti, situated on a hillside at Piazza di Spagna. Visitors when at the top of the hill, a marvelous view of Rome can be seen with many of the archeological sights to witness.
5. Ponte Vittorio Emanuele. A beautiful bridge in Tiber River, Rome Italy. It is connecting the central Rome from an area west of the Vatican City. Constructed in 1886 by architect Ennio De Rossi and was inaugurated in 1911.
To guide the tourists in traveling around the different cities of Italy and enjoy the different statues and beautiful sites, please see top 5 suggestions below:
1. The best time travel in Rome. For most visits, 2nd quarter and last quarter of the months are good tripping. A four-day up to one week may just enough to have toured in the major landmarks in the city.
2. Taking a cab directly to the destinations. If a person is new to travel in Rome, it is advisable to take a taxicab for a more relaxed trip. Budget the fare when planning to rent a cab.
3. Hotel stays nearest to the city landmarks. Find the cheapest hotel but is fairly near to the famous sites of the city, so will save time in roaming around the place.
4. Eating the Italian way. There are mostly cafes and restaurants which serve pizza, pasta, chicken and other simple but delicious foods all over Italy. Wines are also available to some liquor houses especially at night.
5. Best attractive places to discover. Check for the map and make plan trip. Starting from the place a person’s stays, then to the next big or small landmarks to go to. Inquire for any free rides that the city may offer to the tourist. Saving one’s money and time is very practical.
Don’t forget to record someone’s travel by jotting down some important facts about the place. Taking pictures in Italy or videos of all the beautiful landmarks while enjoying the sceneries around and the lovely people of Italy.