Abu Dhabi attracts many tourists from around the world due to its superb connectivity, good infrastructure and loads of fun and activities that are on offer in the city. One can simply understand it by taking into consideration that Air India flight bookings on the Cleartrip for the city are always full at all times of the year. It is a chosen shopping destination for people who want to get the best of both worlds. It has some traditional monuments, eye-popping shopping malls, stunning beaches, and adventure sports destinations that can simply keep a visitor going.
The city is a perfect blend of ancient culture and contemporary style so that tourists can love the place for its charm. The malls of the city are perfectly designed for a breathtaking experience with all sorts of products that one can literally think of. We list here some of the main attractions of the city that must be visited on a trip to this place:
- Heritage Village – For tourists who are intrigued about the lifestyle of Emirati folks, a visit to the Heritage Village can be quite satisfying. It is a unique opportunity to discover the way in which Bedouins lead their life as one can see their everyday routines and items of use there. Their ways of conventional cooking and traditional agricultural methods can also be seen here. People interested in pearl trading can get a glimpse of the local business. All in all, it can be a much-needed break from the high-flying life of Abu Dhabi, so that one can explore the typical Emirati livelihood.
- Al-Lulu Island– For all the island hoppers, Al-Lulu Island will be a dream destination as it features stunning beaches with pristine blue waters. It stretches from the Abu Dhabi breakwater to the Zayed Sea Port. The place offers some comfortable shacks where people can enjoy with family and friends. It has a very vibrant beach atmosphere with many types of activities and multiple water sports, due to which adventure enthusiasts definitely like the place. Tourists can also visit the St. Joseph’s Catholic Church and some beautiful malls that are there in its vicinity.
- Yas Island – It is a man-made island that features some of the most stunning leisure and entertainment activities within the country. A visit to the Yas Beach is a must, and one can enjoy a mangrove tour here. A visit to the Yas Waterworld will be highly pleasurable and especially kids can enjoy the place to the hilt. Amusement activities and rides like the Rush Rider, Bubble’s Barrel Slide, etc. can be enjoyed too. The Yas Mall offers a stunning shopping experience for all the shopaholics, and a visit to the Ikea Store inside it will certainly be a superb experience.
- Desert safaris – By going for a desert safari in Abu Dhabi, tourists can enjoy the breathtaking sunset views, dune driving and a camel safari tour as well. A half-an-hour 4 X 4 wheel drive on a sand dune will certainly be a magnificent experience for any tourist. Wadi bashing is also an activity that is done here. People can enjoy the local cuisine and belly dancing that is very much performed here for visitor’s amusement. The traditional culture of the country can also be experienced in all its glory.
- Marina Mall – If leisure and activity are to be combined in ample measure, a visit to the Marina Mall can be highly desired. ‘Shop till you drop’ seems to be the mantra behind this spectacularly luxurious four-story mall, as it features some of the best retail names that are there in the business. It also has a movie complex, a musical fountain, along with a 100-meter observatory for all visitors who would like to enjoy the place and stay delighted. The ice skating rink and bowling area within the mall can particularly attract youngsters who can have an experience of a lifetime. People can also enjoy lip-smacking delicacies at its food court that has sufficient counters offering different types of delicious dishes.
- Marina Eye – It is a 196-foot high rotating wheel that can be quite entertaining for all kids. People enter its huge glass capsule and can see the majestic skyline of the city from its top. It is a five-minute ride that is quite enjoyable during the evening as the dazzling and attractive lights of Abu Dhabi create a breathtaking view. The panoramic view from its topmost point can be quite entertaining for people of all ages. The waterfront near this attraction can also be quite a lovely place to visit with one’s family.
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque – Apart from being a stunning mosque, it is also a cultural and educational spot that many visitors throng to for its multiple utilities. The mosque has been built on a very grand scale and is dedicated to the erstwhile ruler, late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan. The patterns and designs that have been erected on it speak a ton about its fabulous architecture, and visitors to the place can be left gaping in awe at the sheer size of the structure. There is a fantastic library within the premise where book lovers can get all types of reading materials. The sunset view from the mosque can be quite splendid due to its strategic location, and many tourists come to the place to enjoy the mesmeric moments.
- Mushrif Central Park – To get a breath of fresh air and enjoy the greenery, a visit to the Mushrif Central Park is highly desired. It is one of the best urban parks of Abu Dhabi that features a Botanical Garden, Park Pavilion and an animal barn so that kids will also enjoy the place in equal measure. If some nice time has to be spent with family and friends at the park, then try hanging out at some of its amazing eateries like the Park Station, Burger Bureau, etc.
As can be seen here, Abu Dhabi has a plethora of activities and places to visit so that people from across the globe prefer visiting this beautiful city. Direct Air India flight bookings on the Cleartrip website have also helped towards increasing the influx of tourists in the city than ever before.