Author Jaclynn Seah
Jaclynn Seah is The Occasional Traveller, a deskbound wanderluster with a full-time job who loves to travel… when she can get the time off. She hopes to remind other working professionals like herself to get out and travel more and not be bogged down by the ennui of daily routines. Hailing from Singapore, you’ll hear all the good (and not-so-great) things about her home country, as well as stories from her visits to neighbouring Asian countries where she often goes to get a quick travel fix. Avid scuba diver, chocolate ice cream lover and fond of the occasional salsa dance, her motto in life is to try anything and everything at least once!
You can find her travel journals and wanderlust inspirations over at theoccasionaltraveller.com, or follow her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest updates.
Jaclynn’s posts on Go See Write
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Singapore: Introducing the Occasional Traveller
- 3 alternative spots for shopping during Bangkok shutdown
- Hunting heritage and art in the streets of Penang
- Wine-free activities in Margaret River
- 3 Bali beaches for a quick getaway