Admittedly, I am a bit new to this whole writing thing, but everyone has to start somewhere. Here are the places I have written, been mentioned in or interviewed by. If you’d like me to write for your publication, please feel free to contact me.
- 2014 Trippy Awards: I won the “Eye Candy Award” for one of my Jordan videos.
- Huffington Post: Currently a regularly contributor to the travel section of the Huffington Post. HuffPost has a Google Page Rank of 8 and averages 14+ million visitors a month.
- Conde Nast Traveler: Regular contributor to their website with my postcard looks at things.
- About.com contributor on the topic of Overland Travel
- BlogcastFM — My first podcast interview, from one of the emerging forces in the overall blogging community today. We had a great discussion of blogging, travel, and writing in general.
- TravelPost — This was one of my first interviews. It centered on pretty straight travel questions.
- Briefcase to Backpack — One of my more in-depth travel interviews, but an organization that is close to my heart — helping people transition from working to getting out on the road with a backpack spirit.
- A Dangerous Business — One of my favorite travel bloggers. A straight-forward travel interview by a wonderful young traveler and blogger.
- BusBud — Being a mainly overland traveler, it was nice getting interviewed by a website that specializes in bus travels around the world.
- Finding the Universe — an interview I did there about some of my travels and also some blogging tips.
- The Independent — interviewed me as one of the top travel bloggers about travel blogging tips and success ideas. One of the bigger papers in the U.K.
- Channel 3 in Catalonia television — Had such a good time in Costa Brava on this trip and got interviewed on TV.
- Travel Explosion — An interview about my times in Colombia.
- Travelocity — the before they were famous interviews. Though I’m not exactly famous.
- Suddeutsche — Interview in a German newspaper after ITB Berlin (need to Google Translate).
- HostelsClub — Interview
- Best Air Mattress Guide — Interview
- Daily Travel Podcast — Interview
- Coupon Pal — Interview
- KarolinaPatryk.com — Interview
- Sandier Pastures — A story about meeting yours truly in Dubai.
- Top 100 Travel Bloggers in the World
- Top Travel Twitterers — by the Huffington Post.
- JohnnyVagabond — Top 10 blogs to watch in 2011. To make this list, by a travel blogger that I admire completely, was quite an honor.
- World is My Jungle Gym — Top 100 independent travel blog, currently number 9 in the world.
- Positive World Travels — Most inspiring travel websites.
- Phil in the Blank — 10 travel blogs that will change your life, from my favorite camel lover.
- Flightster — 40 Travel bloggers you should know about.
- Favourite Travel Blogs of 2011 — by Kelsey, the Traveling Tomboy, a great travel blogger.
- Travel Blogs with an Edge — by Nomadic Samuel is an emerging travel blogger and photographer.
- Best in 2011 Travel Writing — by Nomads on the Road
- More Great Travel Blogs — by the Traveling Fool
- 2011 Best Travel Writing of the Year — by Matt of LandLopers
- 19 Epic Adventures of 2011 – featuring the Ultimate Train Challenge I organized.
- The 10 Must-Read Travel Bloggers of 2012 — by Home Away
- Favorite Travel Bloggers of 2011 — by Ordinary Traveler
- Ten Best Travel Blogs — by Luxatic
- Top 25 Adventure Travel Bloggers to Follow in 2014 — by FlipKey
- Top 100 Travellers to Follow on Social Media in 2014 — by Chillisauce
- Top Outdoor & Adventure Travel Bloggers to Follow in 2015 — by Vacation Home Rentals
After the Arabian Travel Market — http://www.arabiantravelmarket.com/en/Blog/Whats-your-perspective-on-travel-blogging-/