Brash. Rude. Hilarious. Willing to engage in inappropriate banter during #TNI on Thursday afternoons on Twitter. The ability to cut you open in 140 characters like a verbal surgeon.
No wonder I am a fan of Jeff Hendlin, the Bridal Travel Guy.
Like most everyone else I have interviewed, I haven’t met Jeff in person yet, but I think the biggest indicator of his personality (aside from the answers) was that he has been the only interviewee to provide his own suggested pictures and links within his answers.
First, the former political hack in me likes the effort to control the message. Second, that ain’t gunna work. Well, I gave him a couple, so I guess it did work to a degree. I look forward to plenty of drinks with him at some point in 2011, preferably in one of the bars of the 5 star resorts he seems to keep tweeting from.
Come take a look at his Bridal Website, but more importantly, in my mind, follow him on Twitter and enjoy him on a daily basis.
1. What is the superpower you most want?
2. You get to go to the Playboy Mansion and ask Hef one question that he must answer completely truthfully, what is your question to him?
Can I buy a time share?
3. Democratically elected politician that you wish had never been born?
No doubt… John Edwards, has love child while wife is battling cancer… Gets caught and convinces his aide (who is married with kids) to admit the love child was his… I shudder to think this sick bastard was close to being our president!
4. Current musical group you would most like to see live?
Easiest answer ever. An acoustic Aaron Lewis lead singer of Staind show. (I’ve been to two shows already… A religious experience). Watch & listen to his acoustic rendition of Live by Pearl Jam
5. Who plays you in the movie about your life?
6. Most annoying person in the world?
Rush Limbaugh – regardless of your political beliefs, this guy is a narcissistic, pill-popping, blowhard who’s the poster-child for hypocrisy.
7. If you could travel with one person for one week, then never see or hear from them ever again, who would you choose?
8. One last fill in the blank: I have no idea how ____________ got so rich and/or famous with no appreciable talent at all.
9. What common food item do you most despise?
A tie between Cilantro…Yuck! & Parsley… Is it really that attractive a garnish?!
10. Your favorite one hit wonder song.
“Rapper’s Delight” by the Sugar Hill Gang
11. What is your dream car?
12. My Mom and Dad are never going to read this, so I can now admit I lied to them in a big way about….
I never really lied to my parents…I told them most of the dumb crap I did… the other stuff they’d seem to find out.
13. You can be transported to one specific day and location in history — what would it be?
January 12th 1969, Miami Orange Bowl NY Jets vs. Baltimore Colts Super Bowl to witness Joe Willy Namath deliver on his NY Jets win.